MASH LAUTER TUNS
Insulated, uninsulated and steam designs available.
- Standard offering includes heavy sidewall and vessel bottom insulation.
- Uninsulated version takes advantage of the large thermal mass of 7, 10 or 15 barrel mash with only minor heat loss.
- Steam version equipped with multi-zone steam jacket.
- Uniquely designed lid provides easy access to grain bed, equipped with two hinged lid doors and lid locks, 360 degree rotation and integrated grist hydrator port, sparge/CIP sprayball and vorlauf.
- Steam/condensate rim flange.
- Grist hydrator (sold separately) disassembles for easy of cleanup.
- Side manway has shadowless interior profile and is positioned for ergonomic removal of spent grain.
- Three piece false bottom accommodates removal through side manway for easy clean-up.
- Sturdy 3 inch stainless steel legs with bracing and adjustable leveling pads.
- Central 1 ½ inch drain with extension arm (to front of tank) and slightly dished bottom facilities draining.
- Thermo-well port positioned to client specification.
- All certified 304 stainless steel.
15BBL MASH LAUTER TUN
10BBL MASH LAUTER TUN
Rocky Mountain Vessels LLC
5 Ponderosa Court
Montrose, CO 81401